Fleming Agri launched the SP100 slurry pump in response to customer demand to offer complete slurry solutions. It offers high output to low power requirement with streamline flow for maximum thrust and mixing capacity. It boasts precision flow positioning , unique impeller design reducing possible blockages and a heavy duty Rogelberg gearbox with a fully galvanised body.
For information on our range of slurry tankers, click here.
- 3000 litres per minute mixing rate
- Quick attach hitch
- No requirement to remove PTO shaft
- Precision positioning facility for flow direction
- Hydraulic top link for precision control
- Unique impeller design giving higher output and minimising the possibility of blockages
- Fully galvanised for extended life
- Capable of mixing variable depth tanks and lagoons up to 2.5m deep
- Compact design for manoeuvrability and ease of access to tanks
- Heavy duty Rogelberg gearbox
- Shear bolt protected drive line
- Streamline flow for maximum thrust
- Oversized marine bearing
- 2 lift pins
- Double jaw lift arm support
- 80-120hp requirement
Make an enquiry
Our team of experts are on hand to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our Slurry Pump.