Flatbed Bale Trailer
TRF21- 21ft, TRF25- 25ft
Fleming Agri have a long history manufacturing trailers. The flatbed bale trailer has a strong and robust construction, ideal for carrying heavy loads. In addition the trailers have sprung axles to allow for smooth travelling as standard. As a result the flatbed trailers are ideal for transporting a range of loads including bales and fertiliser.
There are 2 models available:
TR21- 8000kg payload
TR25- 12,000kg payload
To view our complete range of trailers, click here.
For information on our loader mounted bale handling equipment, click here.
- Heavy duty 8 stud, wide track, one-piece axles for long, trouble free life
- 2.44m (8ft) wide body
- Heavy duty 4mm floor
- Rear recessed lights and side reflectors
- Sturdy, rigid headboard
- Large, galvanised rope boxes (1 on TR21 and 2 on TR25)
- Hydraulic braked axles
- TR21 has spring bogie on tandem 70x70x6 stud axles on 12.5/80/15.3 tyres, giving stability over uneven terrain for smooth road use
- TR25 has spring bogie on tandem 80x80x8 stud axles on 385/65/22.5 super single tyres, giving stability over uneven terrain for smooth road use
- Bale ladder for front and rear of trailer
|Loading height||1050mm||Unladen weight||2140kg|
|Wheel size standard||12.5 x 80 x 15.3||Wheel size optional||400 x 60 x 15.3|
|Loading height||1200mm||Unladen weight||2880kg|
|Wheel size standard||385 x 65 x 22.5||Wheel size optional||550 x 45 x 22.5|
Make an enquiry
Our team of experts are on hand to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our Flatbed Bale Trailer.