Sandman Arena Conditioner
The Fleming Sandman is the ideal arena conditioner for loosening and levelling heavily compacted arenas. The Sandman arena conditioner leaves a firm, level surface with an even depth in only one pass.
The Sandman has an impressive working width of 2m. It is a quick and easy way to level your arena, while controlling the depth and firmness. The sprung steel tines have their own depth control to avoid damaging the underlying membrane.
It comes with 3pl fitting as standard but there is also the option of a drawbar allowing it to work with a wide range of towing vehicles.
For smaller applications we also have a range of harrows. For more information, click here.
- Sprung steel tines with their own independent depth control to prevent damage to the underlying membrane
- Easy 3pl for quick hooking on/setting off
- Cat. 1 linkage
- Rear levelling bar for a smooth, even arena
- Reversible tine points for longevity
- 5×6 pneumatic tyres
- Draw bar for towing behind ATV/UTV/ 4×4
|Height||840mm||No of Tines||12|
Make an enquiry
Our team of experts are on hand to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our Sandman Arena Conditioner.