Heavy Duty Bale Tipper
The Fleming Agri heavy duty bale tipper stores round bales on their end. The finely counter-balanced tipping mechanism automatically resets after tipping the bale. The bale tipper works well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, both wrapped and unwrapped. As a result it is ideal for larger farms and contracting use. The heavy duty bale tipper has a 100mm structural box frame.
The HDBBT is our most popular single bale lifter. For information on the rest of our bale handling range, click here.
- Designed to transport and tip 4ft diameter bales on their end
- The finely counter-balanced tipping mechanism automatically resets itself after tipping the bale
- Fitted with bale protection bar
- Heavy duty bale tipper is manufactured from 100mm structural box
- All stress points are reinforced to give absolute rigidity for high HP tractors
- Large diameter 90mm carrier pipes with domed ends for better bale protection
- Pipes are splayed for easy bale collection
- Bushed and greased hinge points
- Supplied with Cat. 2 facility and lift pins
|Height||770mm||Lift pins||Cat. 2|
Make an enquiry
Our team of experts are on hand to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our Heavy Duty Bale Tipper.